Update Ryeowook Talks Close A Gay Homo Hitting On Him Inward Novel York



Yesterday's Sukira:

"I was traveling inwards New York alone. I can't talk English linguistic communication that good only I went to New York yesteryear myself... ㅋㅋ But I saw a lot of performances together with had together with thence much fun. I'll say you lot the stories inwards New York I got hitting on yesteryear a human being ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was together with thence surprised. He said I convey a beautiful grin together with kept hitting on me ㅋㅋ There are a lot of people similar this inwards the US. I convey a novel nickname! "Beautiful smile" ㅋㅋ He called me "beautiful grin " every 2nd he asked for my telephone give away ㅋㅋ"

=

Instiz: SM idol who got hitting on yesteryear a New York gay

- Ryeowook looks rattling feminine ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's together with thence likeable ㅠㅠ

- I tin empathize the human being ㅋㅋ

- He's pop yesteryear anyone...

- Ah Ryeowook looks together with thence pretty ㅠㅠ How tin he plough thirty inwards 2 years ㅠㅠ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel