Staff At Wanna One's Fansign Criticized For Her Rude Actions


She takes the fan's band as well as looks through it



She takes the fan's gift out of Jihun's hands as well as gives it dorsum to the fan

-

Pann: Going equally good far at Wanna One's Shinhan Bank fansign

1. [+191, -2] I'm non a fan simply I was as well as hence pissed off as well as hence I watched the whole video as well as she smiled at Jihun similar this subsequently the fan left. She's working in that place equally a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



2. [+154, -2] Is she crazy? Why is she looking at someone's phone?

3. [+137, -4] She likes Jihun for sure

4. [+83, -0] I also saw this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her facial aspect is as well as hence mean. She also clicked a lot on the fan's phone. I wonder what she was looking at.

5. [+72, -0] I'm a non-fan simply is in that place a means to terminal soul similar her? Please await into taking legal actions to soul who looks at one's band without permission.

6. [+62, -0] Why the hell is she looking at the fan's band at a fansign?

7. [+60, -0] Why is the bitch pissed off? Can't they burn downwards the bitchf?

8. [+47, -0] I actually don't understand. Why is she looking at the fan's phone?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel