Update Yg Tin Locomote Aroma 'America'?



Park Bom: "It smells a fleck similar America..."
YG: "Huh, it smells similar America here, Jinu"
Taeyang: "It smells similar America"

-

Pann: The odour solely YG tin hand the axe smell

1. [+113, -8] I've lived inwards the U.S.A. for years too sometimes, I tin hand the axe likewise odour America ㅋㅋㅋ I go, "oh! It smells similar America here!" I lastly constitute a similarity to them...

2. [+67, -6] I've likewise lived inwards the US, I know what they're talking nearly ㅋㅋ It's similar a sure type of candle y'all uncovering regain from a big marketplace seat similar E-Mart. There's actually the smell

3. [+65, -4] What's American smell? ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+49, -27] Thought I'd live drug odour ㅋㅋ

5. [+33, -3] I honestly concur ㅋㅋ I've never lived inwards USA simply I've lived inwards Canada for six years. I sometimes odour Canada. I tin hand the axe totally relate to them ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+27, -2] Can I odour it if I come inwards YG?

ve lived inwards the U.S.A. for years too sometimes Update YG tin hand the axe odour 'America'?


7. [+21, -0] There's for certain a odour for every province ㅋㅋㅋ Like the odour that comes from the country's big markets. I sometimes odour it too I instruct reminded of the country

8. [+19, -0] I wonder what Korean odour is like

 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel