Update Sm Vs Yg Vs Jyp (Visual Wise)



JYP



YG



SM

-

Pann: SM vs YG vs JYP

1. [+409, -30] YG has the best aura together with SM has the best visuals

2. [+386, -72] But you lot can't ignore SM's visuals ㅋㅋ

3. [+335, -60] SM is pretty together with handsome but YG for me

4. [+123, -60] Personally YG

5. [+91, -10] I'm an SM stan together with then SM for me. But shouldn't you lot modify Winner Jinwoo's picture? His fairy-ness is amazing

6. [+81, -18] JYP's charm is how they await natural. Suzy's together with then pretty

 YG has the best aura together with SM has the best visuals Update SM vs YG vs JYP (visual wise)


7. [+78, -33] Looking at those pictures, YG's visuals are amazing... Sexy every bit hell...

8. [+71, -17] I'm non a YG stan but YG for me because they await rattling unique

9. [+64, -139] YG is the worst

10. [+60, -9] JYP for me. I similar their unique aura. Suzy is together with then pretty. Suzy together with Sohee are non typical beauties but they await proficient together with comfortable

11. [+56, -79] YG is the worst. Their morality is simply bad

12. [+55, -5] EXO's motion-picture exhibit though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel