Update What If Your Vocaliser Is Gay?



Pann: What if your vocalizer is gay?

1. [+193, -6] I wouldn't heed merely I'm worried that they mightiness last wound past times the public's reaction

2. [+122, -4] I'm non against it merely I'd experience strange. I'm besides worried nearly the public's reaction

3. [+95, -35] I'd similar it. Well... I'd similar it ㅠㅠ

4. [+57, -7] We're solely fans, nosotros can't interfere on that part. We convey to honor them equally people, non singers. What tin mail away nosotros produce amongst their preferences? As a fan, I solely convey to cheer for them

5. [+51, -0] Some fans loathe transportation merely I similar it ㅋㅋ I convey no prejudice against gay merely I'd experience strange

6. [+42, -0] I wouldn't experience anything. No I'd experience something merely I'll honor them

7. [+35, -1] Date each other if y'all can't last mine

8. [+35, -3] I genuinely prefer my transportation beingness existent than dating a daughter ㅋㅋ Sorry...

9. [+32, -0] As long equally their mortal life is clean. Just because you're straight, it doesn't hateful that you're clean

10. [+29, -0] Most stans' mindset is "it's meliorate for them to last gay if they can't last mine"

11. [+23, -0] There are a ton of idols inwards our country, at to the lowest degree i of them has to last gay



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel