Update Btob's Novel Icon Inwards 'I'll Live On Your Man' Teaser


Pann: Idol grouping that's totally prepared

1. [+88, -1] So funny ㅋㅋ


Cube: Fans bring sent us rigid requests. We reflected on comments similar 'When volition Cube cease giving ballad to BTOB?' 'If BTOB does ballad again, I can't guarantee what'll occur next.'


2. [+81, -1] They've completely changed from the triple ballad image



3. [+74, -1] I intend BTOB could promote amongst ballad-dance-ballad-dance releases. They tin push clit off whatever genres... They'll hitting daebak.

4. [+35, -0] Cube genuinely spent but about coin on the MV ㅠㅠ Did the chorerographers change? It's the type of choreography that I wanted to run into ㅠㅠ Now alone Sojin as well as us Melodies bring to operate hard. The MV character as well as trip the lite fantastic toe are difficult to non win #1. Hyunsik composed the championship rails as well as it's likewise good. I genuinely promise Sojin plant hard. She needs to teach stretchable pants as well as hand upwards on baggy sleeves.

5. [+33, -1] I'm a guy as well as I watched it on Youtube past times chance. It looked cool ㅋㅋ The music sounded new.

6. [+31, -0] My pride equally a Melody... The character of self-composed songs is daebak ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel