Update How Companies Bait Fans

SM: I don't know what you lot desire together with then I brought everything
JYP: I don't know what you lot desire together with then I'm hither instead
YG: I don't know what you lot desire together with then I didn't produce anything
Pledis: I'm trying to figure out what you lot want
YMC: I don't know what you lot desire together with then I won't produce anything
Cube: Who cares what you lot want
Big Hit: I know what you lot desire together with then trust me together with follow me

-

Pann: Bait mode of companies

1. [+369, -7] Pledis has around other i - I idea you lot desire this, no?

2. [+252, -17] ㅋㅋㅋ Big Hit is the best

3. [+176, -6] Ugh...
SM: I don't know what you lot desire together with then I brought everything
YG: I don't know what you lot desire together with then it's all mine
JYP: I don't know what you lot desire together with then I'm hither instead
Cube: I don't tending what you lot want

4. [+145, -5] Big Hit ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is from BTS' utilization video of Not Today ㅋㅋㅋ They know fans equally good well...



5. [+140, -3] Can survive explained inward i picture



6. [+115, -0] YMC - I don't know what you lot desire exactly I desire money

7. [+88, -0] YMC - I don't know what you lot desire together with then delight vote

8. [+84, -0] Big Hit - I know what you lot desire to a greater extent than than you lot do

9. [+72, -0] Woollim - I don't know what you lot desire together with then I brought my type

10. [+67, -3] I intend idols from Cube together with Pledis teach pop yesteryear their own... Seventeen, NU'EST, together with Pentagon got pop yesteryear their ain talent rather than the companies' work.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel