Update Daniel Aka Gerniel Says He's Quitting Instagram Due To Its Bad Influence On Personal Life


"After considering it for a long time, I decided to quit Instagram. I made this determination because Instagram has been a bad influence on my personal life. I institute myself constantly checking videos, publish of my followers, together with photos I'm tagged in. I decided to utilisation Facebook only. My Facebook delineate organisation human relationship is opened upward therefore experience complimentary to come upward together with comment. That's my Facebook page. Thank you."

-

Article: 'Gerniel' Daniel, "After considering it for a long time... I decided to quit SNS"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+1198, -18] Good decision...

2. [+892, -25] That's cool of Daniel

3. [+835, -21] Supporting your wise decision, Gerniel!!

4. [+52, -1] Cyworld was the best social media for personal life. You could direct who tin read your posts together with you lot could entirely percentage things amongst your friends.

5. [+46, -3] I e'er felt tired yesteryear the information together with exposure on social media. I closed my account, too. After beingness liberated from SNS, I felt similar I institute my truthful self. What's funny is that my social media wasn't a pop platform but I hated myself for caring well-nigh the pocket-size audience. Instead of sharing your life amongst faux pictures together with posts, come across people inward existent life together with communicate amongst middle contacts together with feelings.

6. [+45, -1] It's the best to remain off of social media unless it's for a specific purpose. Words practise rumors together with rumors practise targets. Celebrities ask a house to communicate but for others, it's entirely gonna brand them suffocate. There's a grouping of haters who are e'er gear upward to accept a bait. Always move careful on what you lot state together with what you lot do.

7. [+42, -0] Daniel said he's going to quit Instagram, non SNS. What's incorrect amongst the journalist?

8. [+39, -2] I missy Cyworld... Writing on each other's wall, writing diaries, liking others' photos... I wonder why they unopen down.

9. [+35, -2] Once you're on Facebook, you lot tin easily waste product hours on it...

10. [+34, -2] I agreed when he said he was going to quit Instagram because of the negative influence of social media but therefore he said he's going to utilisation Facebook only, what???

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel