Update Lock Screens That Were Pop Two Years Ago


Seolhyun: Missed calls (3)
Seolhyun: I desire to speak to you...



Park Bogum: I'm exterior of your house
Park Bogum: Come out



Kim Junghwan: Goodnight



Ha Jung Woo: Missed call
Ha Jung Woo: I know what makes you lot worried too afraid
Ha Jung Woo: You but accept to trust me
Ha Jung Woo: Not beingness able to come across you lot is seriously killing me



Ma Dong Seok: Missed calls (500)
Ma Dong Seok: Park your car elsewhere you lot asshole

-

Pann: Lock screens that were pop ii years ago

1. [+72, -0] Ma Dong Seok ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 500 missed calls

2. [+28, -0] Ma Dong Seok though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+17, -0] The Neighbors was a groovy moving painting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The virtually matching moving painting of Kang Pool's movies.

4. [+7, -0] Burst into laughter at Ma Dong Seok ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+7, -0] 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel