Update Query Reveals Blood Type A Gets Diarrhea Easier Than Blood Types B In Addition To O


Article: There's a blood type that gets diarrhea easily

Source: Donga Science via Naver

(Healthy participants were made to accept a loving cup of eastward coli as well as were observed them for five days. When a player showed symptoms, they took antibiotics immediately. At the end, 81% of the participants alongside blood type H5N1 showed worse symptoms whereas solely less than one-half of the participants alongside blood types B as well as O seemed worse.)

1. [+315, -13] My blood type is A. When I swallow out, other people are fine precisely I'm the solely 1 who gets diarrhea.

2. [+205, -6] My blood type is O as well as I ever get got diarrhea ㅠㅠ

3. [+142, -10] What nearly the blood type AB?

4. [+98, -9] They don't fifty-fifty consider AB?

5. [+24, -2] And what nearly AB?

6. [+18, -0] My blood type is H5N1 as well as I get got diarrhea frequently. I get got irritable bowel syndrome.

7. [+13, -0] My blood type is B as well as I get got diarrhea when I swallow dairy products as well as oily foods.

8. [+14, -2] My blood type is B as well as I've had no problem fifty-fifty when I ate spoiled food.

9. [+11, -3] They tell it's a myth to guess personality past times blood type precisely there's a biological prove to guess past times blood type.

10. [+8, -0] My blood type is A. I relish every nutrient precisely a lot of times, I get got to become to the bath correct later I complete eating. It's really uncomfortable. I don't accept medicine precisely I promise there's a medicine to hit this.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel