Update Twitter Of Korean Microsoft Client Service Replies To The Mortal Who Made Windows Viii Needs To Decease Diarrhea



Instiz: The mortal who made Window viii needs to expire diarrhea



Customer: "Ah fuck seriously, the mortal who made Window viii needs to expire diarrhea, fuck"

Windows: "Hello we're MS client service Twitter! What difficulty did y'all bring spell using Windows 8? I'll assist you!"

Customer: "The large difficulty is that I can't picket subtitles on the video app"

Windows: "It must've been really inconvenient ㅠㅠ Unfortunately the characteristic is non supported. It'll last a picayune inconvenient merely if the file needs subtitles, y'all should role other company's thespian to watch"

Customer: "Ok... I'm lamentable for telling y'all to expire diarrhea.... I was also mad... Always last good for y'all together with poop out good for y'all together with hard poops..."

Windows: "No, it's ok! You could've said it due to frustration. My intestines are fine! I bring hard together with good for y'all kids everyday! Please role Windows good together with experience costless to tweet us if y'all bring a concern! 


=====


- They're then form ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I honestly loathe Windows 8, I role Windows seven ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Is Windows viii that bad? I approximate I'll stick alongside my Windows seven ㅠㅠㅠ

- I intend Windows viii is well-made

- This is where the proverb "you can't spit on a grin face" applies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel