Update Youngster Star Jiah Writes A Rap Of Wanting To Choke A Sexy Icon



Article: Song Jong Kook's missy Jiah turns into a rapper, passionately writes her ain raps




Jiah's self-written rap:

"Sexy icon wannabe, Jiah
I'm non a immature missy anymore
I'm a pretty lady
Do you lot know me?
Remember
Don't only sentiment me every bit cute"


=====


1. [+242, -7] Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 kid says "sexy icon"...

2. [+219, -1] Jiah volition live on then embarrassed inward 10 years 

3. [+173, -4] Jiah-ya, this is going also far

4. [+33, -20] She's trying also difficult to larn out a celebrity...

5. [+31, -0] It's the best for kids to grow upward similar kids

6. [+28, -4] Her favorite vocal is RED... And she says "sexy icon" woah...

7. [+26, -3] It's non only Jiah's fault. Her instructor taught her wrong

8. [+24, -2] Hul............. Sexy icon... She doesn't look similar a eight-year-old, it's gross. Her woman bring upward should non allow her brain to Hyuna's songs. I'm certain she knows the important of RED lyrics, she only lets her missy sing it?

9. [+20, -1] What create the kids know? They recollect it's cool because it's all they see. The singers who strip in addition to sing controversial songs. The parents are the occupation because they recollect copying those singers are cool... What is this...

10. [+20, -0] Sexy icon... I sang children's songs when I was your age... I miss the innocence of missy groups inward the 90's. These days, idols bring ruined the children



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel