Update Winner Jinwoo's Innocence Gets Love



Pann: Winner Jinwoo's looks that are crazily handsome








=====


1. [+76, -4] He's got looks but I roughshod for his personalities... He's then innocent... I promise he doesn't larn the YG influence

2. [+62, -4] Melon interview ㅋㅋㅋ Cute

s got looks but I roughshod for his personalities Update Winner Jinwoo's innocence gets love


3. [+54, -4] His facial features are really big

4. [+26, -2] He's simply naturally innocent, I actually similar that. His beingness is plenty healing ㅋㅋㅋ Whenever I meet Jinwoo, I enquiry myself if I'm form ㅋㅋㅋ I promise he doesn't lose his innocence equally he industrial plant equally a celebrity. Or is it realistically hard?

5. [+23, -0] On Winner TV, he tried to larn to Tokyo Tower(?) lone inwards Nippon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was looking for it for forty minutes but it was correct inwards front end of the hotel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny. But he's then handsome, woah

6. [+22, -0] I intend he'd larn fooled easily ㅠㅠ He improve consults amongst his dongsaengs earlier signing contracts

7. [+20, -0] Yay, Jinwoo Pann <3

s got looks but I roughshod for his personalities Update Winner Jinwoo's innocence gets love


8. [+10, -0] Omo, who is this kid...? Since when did YG accept a visual similar this??? Daebak... I never knew this.....



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel