Melon Reps Say They'll Unloose A Tilt Regarding To Sajaegi Issues


Article: Melon reps respond to digital sajaegi accusations, "We volition free a tilt later on checking"

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+423, -5] I'm certain it's non only Nilo

2. [+422, -6] Nilo... He shouldn't bring made it too thence obvious. He tried likewise difficult

3. [+338, -4] Is this near Nilo? He killed his career yesteryear trying to bring it easy.

4. [+45, -2] Dominating the 50's nautical chart is something that fifty-fifty Michael Jackson can't produce ㅋㅋ

5. [+38, -4] Why is Nilo's vocal on the nautical chart when it's non fifty-fifty good.

6. [+35, -1] I haven't logged inwards on Melon for years. Recently, I logged inwards too establish that at that topographic point were iii to a greater extent than accounts that I wasn't aware of. I called Melon too they told me the accounts were created yesteryear a company's i-pin but I didn't fifty-fifty bring an i-pin too the companionship told me that they never gave me an i-pin. I wasn't charged anything too thence I only deleted the iii accounts... I wondered if it was done yesteryear Chinese. I didn't larn charged too thence I wondered why the iii accounts were created... Was it because of this?

7. [+28, -2] Ask whatever ajussis too ajummas inwards their 50's on the street, "Do you lot know Pass By yesteryear Nilo?" They'll answer, "What? I'm busy!" "What's passing by?" "No." "The hell are you lot saying?" "Kid, I'm on my agency to hiking, exit me alone." But Pass yesteryear Nilo was a miracle of charting #1 on 50's chart.

8. [+27, -1] Sajaegi occupation aside, the Melon nautical chart needs a reform.

9. [+27, -2] Honestly, Nilo stood out because he was too thence random. There were to a greater extent than questionable artists earlier this... I can't actually mention them straight but at that topographic point used to endure random songs on the chart. People only assumed the songs were expert enough.

10. [+23, -21] Seeing this, the SM kids are indeed clean. SuJu, BoA, too TVXQ had comebacks of late too they didn't produce good on the Melon chart. It's amend than doing a sajaegi.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel