Yoo Jae Suk's Upcoming Netflix Present 'Busted!'


Article: 'Busted!' Yoo Jae Suk, "I decided to create this demo because I wanted to endeavour novel things"

Source: TV Report via Nate

"I've wanted to endeavour novel things together with idea 'Busted' had novel aspects. That's why I decided to create it. The casts are players inwards the game. The things happening inwards the settings are real, but the casts together with situations are develop similar a drama. That's the difference."

Casts: Yoo Jae Suk, Ahn Jae Wook, Kim Jong Min, Park Min Young, Lee Kwang Soo, Sehun, Sejeong
-

1. [+211, -14] Lee Kwang Soo is on the show, also ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's gonna endure about other dumb&dumber chemistry, sounds fun. Park Min Young is a cast, too. The casts await promising.

2. [+184, -13] Yoo Jae Suk honestly looks skillful amongst the detective outfit. Looking frontward to it ㅋㅋ

3. [+58, -1] The preview looked similar Running Man + Crime Scene

4. [+13, -6] But the casts are outdated. Am I the alone ane who thinks it looks old-fashioned? And of course, nosotros accept idols... We'll accept to see.

5. [+7, -0] I justice it's similar Crime Scene

6. [+6, -0] Is it similar to Crime Scene?

7. [+6, -0] Since Infinity Challenge has ended, I hoped he would invitee on other multifariousness shows. Knowing Brothers mentioned Yoo Jae Suk then many times together with I wanted to meet his chemical scientific discipline amongst Kang Ho Dong. Is it that difficult to endure a invitee on other shows? ㅠㅠ

8. [+6, -2] I justice it's a multifariousness demo of deduction... But honestly, the format is then unoriginal... It sounds deadening ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel