Shirts Amongst Questionable English Phrases


Pann: Make certain you lot await out for the wearing clothing amongst English linguistic communication phrases

1. [+175, -2] Fuck, I but imagined a foreigner wearing a shirt amongst 'vagina' written inwards Korean.

2. [+63, -0] Do the manufacturers non await upwards on the meanings of the English linguistic communication phrases? Why create they dice along using these stupid phrases?

3. [+59, -0] Did they non convey whatsoever other idea... It's actually depression quality.

4. [+29, -1] I ever search upwards the meanings earlier I purchase shirts amongst English linguistic communication phrases on them. One day, I constitute a shirt that said 'virgin' amongst a drawing of a girl. I looked upwards the pregnant as well as I was actually flustered.

5. [+18, -0] My mom virtually bought a sweatshirt amongst 'illegitimate child' written inwards English... I told her what it meant as well as stopped her.

6. [+15, -0] The manufacturers must last using these English linguistic communication phrases on role ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're all weird.

7. [+14, -18] My friend wore a shirt that said 'female superiority' without knowing what it means...

8. [+13, -0] I saw an unproblematic schoolhouse daughter wearing a sweatshirt that said 'pregnant' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did she fifty-fifty know what it meant...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel