Update The Argue Why Yoo Jae Suk Quit Smoking



"I couldn't get got 2 things at the same time. I had to laissez passer upwards something that I liked. I'm aging, in addition to I'm lacking physically. I won't last the same unless I cook for the future. On an episode where nosotros get got to chase, the fun facial expression comes if I nearly grab the somebody I'm chasing. Even though I similar smoking, I had to quit."

-

Pann: The argue why Yoo Jae Suk quit smoking

1. [+166, -4] Yoo Jae Suk has proficient mentality only I remember it's also the fact that the people some him are ruining themselves, such equally Kang Ho Dong in addition to Noh Hong Chul

2. [+131, -1] But his aging days are stronger in addition to shinier than his immature days

3. [+85, -44] This is the argue why he's on a long-run. No wonder why people fifty-fifty tell he mightiness last a psychopath... They tell someone who's besides perfect is also problematic

4. [+37, -1] Yoo God is getting to a greater extent than beautiful equally he ages... His mentality in addition to sayings ship on my heart. Park Myung Soo gives realistic criticisms whereas Yoo God gives opinions equally he embraces the wounds. Park Myung Soo in addition to Yoo God's sayings are all meaningful

5. [+26, -3] No affair what, the somebody I envy the most is Na Kyung Eun announcer... She has Yoo Jae Suk who's liked yesteryear every citizen. She must last also real variety in addition to overnice ㅠㅠ Can y'all detect someone else similar him? He has goose egg to last criticized... Respect

6. [+18, -1] People that are at the function yesteryear tend to get got attention of themselves equally a basic


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel