Update Nam Joo Hyuk's Acting On Who Are You Lot Schoolhouse 2015




Pann: Nam Joo Hyuk's acting honestly

1. [+141, -27] It's difficult to nation that his acting is bad because he suits Han Ian really well... His acting is awkward equally an instrumentalist only his naturally suits the grapheme equally if he's the person

2. [+137, -13] Agree, his acting his honestly awkward. But the awkwardness matches Han Ian's image, it goes good amongst Han Ian's personalities ㅋㅋ His acting is non expert only it's non also bad

3. [+91, -13] I idea the same ㅋㅋ I don't intend it's bad only it's extremely cringe-worthy

4. [+51, -6] Kim So Hyun in addition to Yook Sungjae are also expert at acting in addition to thus when the atmosphere is getting sad, Nam Joo Hyuk appears in addition to ruins the mood... Am I the solely i who thinks this?

5. [+51, -0] His eyes ever hold back the same in addition to his facial expressions are repetitive. He suits a educatee component subdivision because his human face upward looks immature only he needs to meliorate his acting. My personal thoughts... I'm a fan of him ㅠㅠ <3

6. [+47, -3] It's non expert only it's OK because he suits a immature educatee ㅋㅋ There are many expert scenes, too. Like the double-decker scene... I tin tolerate because of his visual

7. [+45, -0] Sometimes, I tin run into his bad acting only overall, it's fine because of Han Ian's aura

8. [+39, -3] I don't intend he's bad. Han Ian's grapheme itself is cringe-worthy

9. [+38, -3] Ahn Jae Hyun is so-so... Nam Joo Hyuk is decent in addition to Kim Woo Bin is good

10. [+30, -2] I'm a fan of Nam Joo Hyuk only I concord ㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel