Update Yoo Jae Suk Mentions Ladies' Code On A Radio



Article: 'Infinity Challenge' Yoo Jae Suk expresses empathy for RiSe as well as Eunbi... saddened facial expressions




=====


1. [+1329, -58] It's scary because it happened non also long agone as well as yet I had forgot nearly it... It's as well as thence scary how things instruct forgotten

2. [+1056, -40] I got teary every bit Yoo Jae Suk spoke as well as I cried when Ladies' Code's vocal started playing... It's nonetheless sad

3. [+985, -30] Thank you lot for reminding us Ladies's Code who were forgotten. Thank you lot again.

4. [+50, -5] I idea he was talking nearly Sewol Ferry... Let's non forget nearly Sewol ferry, people ㅠㅠ

5. [+48, -1] "They were at a beautiful historic menstruation similar blossom leaves as well as blew away similar blossom leaves..."

6. [+34, -1] It's scary as well as lamentable how nosotros forget things... It was meaningful because nosotros got to recall nearly it again

7. [+33, -3] I cried at his facial aspect every bit he was listening to the song... I won't forget it

8. [+28, -1] I actually cried on that day... It's interesting how the lyrics are similar "I'm fine, give thank you lot you"... It makes people proper substantive more... I promise they residuum inwards peace inwards the sky



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel