Controversial Figures: Moonmoon & Yang Yewon

Pann: How would MoonMoon as well as Yang Yewon experience correct now?

1. [+403, -8] It's amazing that Lee Byung Hun hyung is promoting correct now.

2. [+294, -3] If I were them, I'd desire to kill myself... The entire province knows almost them. One is for a hidden photographic television camera inwards a bath as well as about other 1 is for beingness a nude model who lied almost beingness sexually assaulted... I intend both of them volition alter their names as well as disappear.

3. [+194, -0] Why the fuck would you lot cinema others peeing as well as pooping?

4. [+163, -6] They should appointment each other since 1 likes to cinema as well as about other 1 likes to live on filmed.

5. [+128, -1] Why would I attention almost a criminal who hides a photographic television camera inwards a bathroom?

6. [+78, -5] We accept Nilo left...

7. [+77, -0] They both tried to halt downward their issues but their actions backfired. They're seriously dumb.

8. [+73, -0] That's why Jo Min Ki committed suicide ㅋㅋㅋ I want he died afterwards getting the punishment.

9. [+71, -0] Yang Yewon hid her past, promoted equally a Youtuber, as well as fifty-fifty uploaded a video of lies... I don't intend her mentality is normal.

10. [+67, -0] Everybody volition recognize MoonMoon's cervix tattoo.

11. [+67, -0] The exclusively solution is to emigrate.

12. [+40, -3] I promise MoonMoon as well as Yang Yewon operate married.

13. [+40, -0] Yang Yewon is actually daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched the video as well as I was actually worried almost her as well as idea all men were assholes, but it was all acting ㅋㅋㅋ Speechless.

14. [+35, -1] I knew she was acting because she was trying to outcry since the offset of the video but at that topographic point wasn't a unmarried tear coming out of her eyes... People were only sympathetic since she was acting similar a victim. She did victim-cosplay to encompass her past.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel