Monks' Brand-Name Running Shoes


Adidas - $755



Balenciaga - $2,346

-

Pann: Monks' running shoes

1. [+130, -2] Are they investing into the shoes since they don't own got to worry nearly clothe as well as hair?

2. [+118, -8] I used to operate at a drinking room as well as at that topographic point were 2 monks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They took off their shirts as well as started drinking, as well as they had irezumi tattoos ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They fifty-fifty ordered a steak side dish. I realized what faux monks were.

3. [+102, -2] He's wearing a Supreme backpack, too.

4. [+60, -0] My boyfriend's friend is a managing director at a cultural center. When it was a twenty-four hours of monks performing, he saw the parking lot was sum of unusual cars.

5. [+53, -30] There isn't a priest or a monk who's poor. You know the reason.

6. [+50, -0] Those people shouldn't hold out gratis from tax, either.

7. [+40, -0] PD Diary showed how principal monks were into gambling. On the news, they were reported because they drank as well as had grouping fights...

8. [+36, -2] The matter that pisses me off the most is I larn to the mount to hike, non to view the temple, exactly they notwithstanding own got entrance fees... Did they gear upwards the mount themselves or what? Temples are actually greedy. I wouldn't heed if it was the Forest Service collecting entrance fees for maintenance.

9. [+33, -0] I went to a temple inward Seoul to instantly a drawing rival as well as the parking lot was sum of cars similar Benz, BMW, as well as Porsche. They told me all of the cars belonged to the monks.

10. [+22, -0] I followed my grandma to the temple as well as I saw monks getting on an Equus car. It made me re-think nearly religions.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel