Lee Hwi Jae Says He Ran Into An Idol Yoke Inwards An Elevator


Article: Lee Hwi Jae, "I saw an idol span who got off on the same floor, they were panicked"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"When I used to alive inwards Kondae (Konkuk University) area, in that place were a lot of idols there. I lived on the sixth floor. Sometimes, my married adult woman in addition to I went upward to the 13th flooring to see my friend's couple. One day, I got on the elevate at nighttime in addition to I ran into a virile individual idol who was a resident in addition to a woman individual idol who didn't alive there. I said to the woman individual idol, "So yous also moved here. Congratulations." I talked alongside my married adult woman after they left. The idol thanked me later. But the error they made is getting off on the same floor. If they weren't panicked, my married adult woman wouldn't possess got noticed."

1. [+1137, -73] Again? He should move careful when he's talking close others...

2. [+1046, -79] Is he crazy? People tin easily detect idols who used to alive inwards the same edifice equally him ㅋㅋ It'll comport on the span in addition to other idols volition also move misunderstood.

3. [+855, -51] Watch out your mouth

4. [+79, -3] This is why he's unlikeable... He should know the limits. If yous search up, yous tin detect everything close his flush in addition to idols who lived there. We tin fifty-fifty detect the flooring if nosotros dig inwards more... Is he thoughtless?

5. [+68, -3] Honestly, I don't sympathise when celebrities verbalize similar this. Not simply him, but I instruct confused when celebrities gossip close other celebrities dating. A rumor makes a lot of people suffer. He should lookout adult man out his oral fissure in addition to transcend away on the story to himself.

6. [+52, -2] Everybody knows Lee Hwi Jae used to alive inwards Kondae Star City because of his TV demo in addition to in that place was a really few idols that used to alive inwards Star City at that time. He got a lot of loathe for his oral fissure but he's yet doing that... Amazing.

7. [+45, -0] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You tin detect the refer of his flush inwards Kondae in addition to in that place was alone a span of man child groups that used to alive in that place at that fourth dimension ㅋㅋ That's a actually expensive flush then it was a pop man child group. The fans in addition to a lot of people knew the group's dorm inwards Kondae ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's slowly to figure out but he's running his oral fissure again.

8. [+32, -0] EXO's dorm was across Konkuk University... And they lived inwards the same flush equally Lee Hwi Jae's family.

9. [+30, -0] I simply searched upward in addition to the number popped upward correct away. SM man child grouping that starts alongside ㅇ.

10. [+28, -0] What the idol span idea equally they ran into Lee Hwi Jae: "Oh fuck... I'm screwed. Why Lee Hwi Jae of all people..."

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel