Wanna One's 'Light' Comeback & Subunit Debut


Article: Wanna One, #1 on four charts at comeback... 'continuing the golden era'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+228, -52] Light is together with hence catchy together with good.

2. [+202, -48] Congrats Wanna One, walk on a flowery path. Let's last together <3

3. [+174, -64] Zico's vocal is together with hence good, it suits summer!

4. [+53, -22] Light is a adept vocal together with the subunit's songs arrange the members!! I dearest all the songs!

5. [+52, -35] The intro of Sandglass is together with hence dreamy...



Article: 'Wanna One Go' Kang Daniel, "We're riding on Zico hyung's work"

Source: Sports Choson via Nate

1. [+473, -62] Zico's producing is ever to a higher house expectations. Kangaroo is a perfect summertime vocal ㅋㅋ

2. [+411, -57] Kangaroo is actually adept

3. [+392, -53] Kangaroo is a adept vocal ㅋㅋ Chilele Palele



Article: 'Wanna One Go' Debut of Wanna One's subunit... Ends amongst making Wannables & Heize cry

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1596, -34] Wanna One daebak <333

2. [+420, -11] Hit daebak, Wanna One!!!!

3. [+401, -8] Thank you lot Wanna One together with producers for adept songs!

-

Pann: What gain non-fans mean value of Wanna One's novel song?

1. [+190, -21] It sounds similar a typical idol song.

2. [+123, -16] I similar Light

3. [+104, -15] I liked all of the songs...

4. [+64, -2] For me, Energetic is their best song

5. [+54, -4] I similar Forever+1

6. [+47, -0] It sounds similar an average idol song. Beautiful is their best song.

7. [+42, -10] I actually liked Energetic but the songs released subsequently are non my type. The subunit's songs exhibit likewise much of the producers' colors together with hence there's no unity betwixt the songs. Forever+1 is only similar Nell. I similar the vocal because I similar Nell but it doesn't check Wanna One. I personally similar Sandglass the most.

8. [+42, -8] My favorite is Kangaroo

9. [+41, -0] There's no impact... It's only together with hence so.

10. [+34, -1] I solely listened to the championship rails together with it sounds trendy. The grouping has a lot of useful vocals together with hence their songs are adept to psyche amongst earphones.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel