Actress Lim Ye Jin Says She's Been Having No Function Since She Joined Yg


Kim Soo Mi: She's been having no operate for two years!
Lim Ye Jin: It's because my means treasures me then much
MC: Why did you lot hesitate to sign amongst YG at first?
Lim Ye Jin: The contract of my previous means was similar 10 pages. Because the contract was then long, I was delaying to sign amongst an agency. But Yang Hyun Suk was a huge fan of me too sent me a lot of honey calls, then I signed amongst his agency.

-

Pann: Lim Ye Jin says she's been having no operate for two years since she joined YG

1. [+148, -1] It looks similar the society has no system. Yang Hyun Suk is hopeless tsk tsk.

2. [+120, -1] If you're capable, the best solution is to avoid Yang Hyun Suk.

3. [+103, -1] How tin sack the artists accept no operate at all? People take away to dig into this, I'm curious to death. Is it that difficult to brand a schedule?

4. [+65, -0] Twice has then many schedules that the fans are demanding JYP to terminal amongst the schedules but YG is letting Blackpink rot fifty-fifty though the grouping has a lot of potentials. The society isn't doing this for their health, they're simply actually lazy. The mysterious concept is then old, why are they even then doing this?

5. [+53, -0] Lee Jong Suk left YG equally shortly equally his contract expired.

6. [+36, -0] YG became a major society because of Bigbang. Their organization is worse than modest companies ㅋㅋㅋ Only their championship is a major company.

7. [+32, -0] I'm starting to query if they're actually a major company... What's the indicate of having big stocks when the artists can't fifty-fifty accept work?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel