How Companies Bait Fans

SM: I don't know what you lot desire too thus I brought everything
JYP: I don't know what you lot desire too thus I'm hither instead
YG: I don't know what you lot desire too thus I didn't produce anything
Pledis: I'm trying to figure out what you lot want
YMC: I don't know what you lot desire too thus I won't produce anything
Cube: Who cares what you lot want
Big Hit: I know what you lot desire too thus trust me too follow me

-

Pann: Bait means of companies

1. [+369, -7] Pledis has to a greater extent than or less other 1 - I idea you lot desire this, no?

2. [+252, -17] ㅋㅋㅋ Big Hit is the best

3. [+176, -6] Ugh...
SM: I don't know what you lot desire too thus I brought everything
YG: I don't know what you lot desire too thus it's all mine
JYP: I don't know what you lot desire too thus I'm hither instead
Cube: I don't tending what you lot want

4. [+145, -5] Big Hit ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is from BTS' apply video of Not Today ㅋㅋㅋ They know fans every bit good well...



5. [+140, -3] Can last explained inwards 1 picture



6. [+115, -0] YMC - I don't know what you lot desire merely I desire money

7. [+88, -0] YMC - I don't know what you lot desire too thus delight vote

8. [+84, -0] Big Hit - I know what you lot desire to a greater extent than than you lot do

9. [+72, -0] Woollim - I don't know what you lot desire too thus I brought my type

10. [+67, -3] I intend idols from Cube too Pledis larn pop past times their own... Seventeen, NU'EST, too Pentagon got pop past times their ain talent rather than the companies' work.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel