The Argue Why Shinhwa Dongwan Wears Earphones At Gym


User: I'm getting personal grooming these days ^^ They told me my muscles are entirely 10% ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I should endeavor this production when exercising because earphones are uncomfortable.

Dongwan: I purpose earphones because I don't similar hearing music that I don't like... ㅋㅋㅋ

User: Same ㅠㅠ When I teach off function in addition to become to gym, they play trot ㅠㅠ

Dongwan: My gym keeps playing Shinhwa songs whenever I'm there... I experience similar I accept to trip the lite fantastic to them!! Everybody expects it from me!!

-

Pann: The argue why Kim Dongwan wears earphones at gym

1. [+35, -0] Ah ㅋㅋㅋ Kim Dongwan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ People await him to trip the lite fantastic ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+18, -0] So cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The mortal who plays Shinhwa songs must last playing them because they're excited to come across Kim Dongwan in addition to desire to cheer him upwardly ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+8, -0] Oppa, last confident!! ㅋㅋ Here's Hyesung in addition to Dengdeng



4. [+5, -0] Where's the gym? I'll create the Shinhwa trip the lite fantastic in addition to oppa tin practice ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute

5. [+5, -0] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're simply playing Shinhwa songs because Shinhwa is there. He thinks they desire him to trip the lite fantastic ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel