Update Seventeen Fans' Lightstick Customization


Pann: Fandom that's having a contest of lightstick customization

1. [+136, -0] Since their idols are self-producing, the fandom is self-producing also ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's together with then pretty, I desire to bring one.

2. [+95, -0] What ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're using it well. It's a pretty lightstick.

3. [+86, -0] I'm non a fan simply it's together with then cute... The fans are really detailed.

4. [+37, -0] When the lightstick came out two years ago, I was together with then fascinated. I was examining the lightstick together with I tried to opened upwardly the cap doubtfully, together with it truly opened. I was together with then shocked... I was shocked ane time to a greater extent than when I learned I could modify the jewels within ㅋㅋ Was this Pledis' excogitation all along...

5. [+23, -0] Hul, the ane alongside flowers is truly pretty. I'm non a fan simply I truly desire to purchase one. I intend it'd hold upwardly pretty plenty to piece of employment out it inwards my room.

6. [+19, -1] So pretty ㅠㅠ I envy you... What the hell is alongside my lightstick ㅠㅠ



7. [+19, -0] Carat Bong is together with then pretty. It looks corking inwards existent life.

8. [+15, -0] I'm a Carat living inwards countryside together with I idea of going to Seoul to purchase this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's together with then pretty... It's similar spending cash on a game ㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel