Male Celebrities' Reasons To Get Hitched Alongside Their Wives


Yoo Jae Suk
She comforted me a lot. I decided to get hitched amongst her because the agency she understood me was hence lovely.



Rain
Whether I was struggling or happy, she was e'er yesteryear my side together with made me touched amongst a lot of things. Our trust together with honey got bigger together with nosotros decided to marry.



Jo Jung Suk
We supported each other a lot for the v years. I decided to get hitched amongst her because she was someone that could brand me a improve person.



Ryu Soo Young
She was riding on a swing together with I was pushing her swing. I tried to kiss her, but she pushed me together with I savage down. At that moment, I was certain she was the one.



Tablo
When I met her for the starting fourth dimension time, she was listening to Wutang Clan inwards the car. I knew I was going to get hitched amongst her.



Song Joongki
Because she's Song Hye Kyo, I was certain I could pass the residual of my life amongst her. And since I was young, I grew upward watching Cha Tae Hyun sunbae  Seeing his family-oriented life, I e'er wanted to survive similar him.



Lee Suk Hoon
When I was inwards the military, she treated my parents similar her menage unit of measurement together with I was thankful. During my absence, she took attention of my woman parent when she was ill, took attention of her funeral, together with supported me when I was having a difficult time. I wanted to survive amongst her forever together with decided to get hitched amongst her.



Shin Sung Woo
I had a large struggle amongst my married adult woman when nosotros were dating. I fifty-fifty idea nosotros were over. But my anger went away later three hours. I felt it at that time. She was hugging me from the dorsum together with I knew I could pass the residual of my life amongst her no affair what happens.



Haha
One day, Byul appeared inwards a dream. She had changed her publish hence I got her publish through usual friends together with called her. "Goeun-ah, you lot were inwards my dream. I mightiness audio crazy but I'm serious. Let's date." So nosotros did meet, but she was wearing the type of outfit that I actually hated. She wasn't the adult woman who was inwards my dream. But the to a greater extent than I talked to her, the to a greater extent than I liked her. I started thinking close marrying her. Since then, our human relationship began amongst the destination of union together with nosotros married.



Ahn Jae Hyun
My middle said I couldn't alive without her.



Jo Sung Mo
My leg was badly disjointed together with my physician told me I could perish disabled. At that time, my married adult woman stayed yesteryear my side without a word. I was really surprised. I knew she was my lifetime partner together with that I should protect her forever.



Kim Moo Yeol
During my ii years of armed services service, our feelings developed stronger together with nosotros wanted to survive together quickly. I wanted to brand her happy for the times she was waiting for me. We got hither through the difficult times. We don't desire anything especial or different. Living an ordinary life is expert enough.



Yoo Hee Yeol
My parents got divorced when I was immature together with I was raised yesteryear my mother. My human relationship amongst my girl was deepened together with nosotros decided to view my parents. I met my manly individual parent for the starting fourth dimension time inwards 10 years. I introduced my girl to my family. But equally nosotros talked, the conversation turned resentful towards each other. I cried because I felt similar my girl caught my weakness. But at that moment, she said to me, "Do you lot mean value I'm dating you lot to survive happy? No, I'm dating you lot because fifty-fifty if I accept a difficult time, it would survive OK if it's you." I realized she was the one.

-

Pann: Male celebrities' reasons to get hitched amongst their wives

1. [+140, -4] I view reasons of loyalty together with thankfulness but Ahn Jae Hyun's argue is honey only...

2. [+105, -1] Paused at Ahn Jae hyun... He's hence cool. His looks aside, I actually envy his honey for Goo-nim.

3. [+61, -0] Ryu Soo Young's argue is hence funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+49, -0] You tin terminate say Ahn Jae Hyun's blind honey for Goo Hye Lord's Day ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's non fifty-fifty trying to survive romantic, his honey is hence pure ㅋㅋ I envy Goo-nim

5. [+36, -0] Why create I experience similar Haha's argue is a bunch of bull?

6. [+31, -0] Yoo Hee Yeol's wife's words are hence touching...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel