Stanning A Flop Grouping (Ft. Stray Kids)

Pann: Is anybody stanning a grouping that's flopping to a greater extent than than mine

(OP's grouping - Not mentioned on whatever community site. At to the lowest degree a fellow member is mentioned for his handsome looks but he's controversial. They're non fifty-fifty on the nautical chart - #600 on daily chart. Lack of contents, brusque V app. Mediocre songs, although they larn amend subsequently several listens.)

1. [+96, -4] Stray Kids is non a flop though ㅋㅋㅋ Real flops are those who don't fifty-fifty larn called a flop.

2. [+84, -1] How tin yous nation Stray Kidz is a flop? I came hither excited because I stan a flop but I'm in addition to thus speechless.

3. [+83, -2] You were talking most Stray Kids? At to the lowest degree they're a known flop.

4. [+40, -0] Stray Kids is at a actually ambiguous position. Every community site calls them a flop but at the same time, people are like, "Stray Kids isn't actually considered a flop "

5. [+37, -0] Did whatever of yous stan Boys24? They were the biggest flop but they were my everything.

6. [+36, -1] I idea my bias grouping was a full nugu but they turned out to hold out a major ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+34, -0] The hardest affair most standing a flop is they're e'er inward Japan.

8. [+32, -4] What? Stray Kids is a flop? They're non that much of a flop, they're simply non popular.

9. [+30, -0] BAP for me... They weren't a nugu but they're becoming one.

10. [+26, -0] I similar Lovely. Honestly, my fan heed aside, isn't Lovely doing good considering the let out of idols out there? They sell decently, too. Yet people e'er underrate them in addition to telephone weep upwards them Flopvelyz ㅠㅠ

11. [+21, -1] I stan NCT. They were e'er called a flop in addition to people all the same produce telephone weep upwards them a flop. Also, existent nugus don't fifty-fifty larn mentioned similar this.

12. [+19, -2] Are yous kidding? My flop bias stopped promoting on SNS half-dozen months ago, non charted on elevation 1000, in addition to has less than 500 likes on Melon. When I nation my friends the yell of the group, they e'er enquire if it's a yell of vitamin supplements or a have on brand. Getting bashed for beingness a flop agency people know most the group, at least. How is that a flop? There are hundreds of flop groups that never larn mentioned inward Korea in addition to disappear without a word. Even 1 out of G people haven't heard of my bias.

13. [+18, -0] My bias doesn't fifty-fifty bring a wikipedia page.

14. [+15, -0] It's in addition to thus difficult to stan a flop. There's a lack of contents in addition to comebacks. They bring proficient songs, though... It seems the members know they're flopping because at that topographic point were three fellow member changes. I stanned Pristin in addition to Sha Sha but I had to give up.

15. [+15, -1] Isn't the measure of a flop in addition to thus ambiguous? But if the grouping is from a large fellowship in addition to they neglect to nautical chart well, it agency they're a flop indeed.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel