Mysterious Profile Of The Master Author Of Sungkyunkwan Scandal & Satelite Embracing The Sun

Writer Jung Eun Gwol (pen name) earned annual royalties of $800K alongside Sungkyunkwan Scholars' Lives as well as Luna Embracing the Sun. In existent life, she has an average project as well as her job solid unit of measurement as well as unopen friends don't fifty-fifty know that she's Jung Eun Gwol. She wrote the novels equally a hobby afterwards operate as well as they happened to hitting daebak.

-

Pann: Annual royalties the author of Luna Embracing the Sunday got

1. [+363, -2] I actually envy her... She could hold upward like, "I convey a shitty project simply I tin cope it since I convey $800K sitting inwards my depository fiscal establishment account", "The stupid boss is at it over again when he doesn't fifty-fifty convey $800K, I'll forgive him since I convey the $800K".

2. [+357, -0] Wow, fifty-fifty her life is similar a new story... An average worker who is secretly a bestseller that no 1 knows! My dream life.

3. [+291, -1] It's somehow awesome that she nonetheless works.

4. [+152, -2] Sungkyunkwan Scandal as well as Luna Embracing the Sunday were huge hits. She exclusively got $800K?

5. [+136, -1] $800K is also little. I estimate it's because the Korean marketplace is smaller than the American market? Both were big hits equally novels as well as dramas, shouldn't she earn millions? I don't know the author but hwaiting.

6. [+83, -1] If yous read the novels, yous would honor that she has amazing noesis on the Choson dynasty... I shout upward her project must hold upward history-related, particularly on the Chosen era... Maybe she's a Korean history prof?

7. [+67, -1] Wow, it's amazing. Released novels quietly, they hit daebak  simply nonetheless plant at the project quietly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That way she doesn't demonstrate off her success. How small-scale as well as cool.

8. [+56, -0] She could hold upward a full-time literature author who uses the pen advert for the history genre... Her writing is amazing.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel