Netizens Hash Out A Controversial Question


A kid breaks into your trace solid too sets laissez passer on notice past times accident. There's your domestic dog inward the house. You tin exclusively salve either the kid or your dog. What would you lot save?
43% - The child
57% - The dog

-

Pann: A controversial interrogation on Castilian social media

1. [+155, -8] A domestic brute that's my household unit of measurement too a kid who sets my trace solid on laissez passer on notice too nearly kills my dog. If the kid is a full stranger, I'd salve the dog.

2. [+139, -6] I bring neither a domestic dog or a kid but I'd definitely salve the dog. Unlike the kid who's a consummate stranger, the domestic dog is my family. Besides, how would I fifty-fifty similar the kid when the kid is the i who ready my trace solid on fire? I'd fifty-fifty sue the child.

3. [+131, -5] The someone who posted the interrogation must non know what dogs way to domestic dog owners.

4. [+65, -2] There's no argue to salve the child.

5. [+53, -2] Why should I salve a criminal who burns my house? Because they're a child? Yeah correct ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+42, -1] No affair what, I'll salve the dog.

7. [+36, -3] Unless the kid is mine, I volition 100% salve the dog.

8. [+34, -3] Is this interrogation fifty-fifty worth considering? Worth existence controversial? Of class you'd salve the dog. Why would I allow my domestic dog laissez passer on notice to salve a kid who broke into my trace solid too ready fire? If the kid sets the laissez passer on notice too burns themselves, it's what they did to themselves. Yet only about people are like, "But it's a human "

9. [+32, -2] I'll salve the domestic dog too sue the child.

10. [+20, -1] Even if I know the child, I'll yet salve the dog.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel