♫ Nonetheless Exist - Bigbang ♫

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well! It's been almost a calendar month since I haven't updated. I got some concerning emails nigh it as well as I idea it'd live squeamish to chat nigh my / your whereabouts (?)

Regarding to the lack of updates, I did larn pretty busy amongst life as well as my mental wellness has taken a damage on blogging every bit well. I simply actually desire to tell this - Do cause got tending of your mental health! If you're tired mentally as well as experience burned out, cause got a intermission from things. It's as well as hence of import I can't halt stressing it.

Also, I'm picky amongst my posts. I hateful VERY VERY picky. My weblog isn't some serious media root but at the same time, I ever endeavor to avoid translating materials that was redundant, repetitive, or non-informative. I'd rather non post at all than translating Pann/Instiz posts that cause got no point, if that makes sense? That was ever my motto.

But it looks similar I tin spare a lot of fourth dimension from instantly on as well as my mental wellness is clearing upward a lot amongst my self-treatments. I exercise hope / volition come upward dorsum amongst a lot of updates. I volition lax my pickiness as well as endeavor to post more. Requests are welcome.

Feel complimentary to comment anything, I desire to listen from yous guys. I've been out of the amusement intelligence a lot as well as hence I'd too appreciate song/artist recommendations! Or whatever skillful shows to watch! I wonder if those who were hither since the early on days of 'Abnormal Summit' are yet here. Speaking of the show, their hope to come upward dorsum inwards March didn't happen, which I really much expected. Nowadays 'I Live Alone' is my favorite show, I recommend it to all k-variety fans.

Oh, as well as from ane of the emails I got, I was asked nigh my previous comment on my PRK operation as well as my recovery. Yes, the operation has been a land as well as I've recovered well. Thank yous for asking, sort stranger <3 If you're considering LASIK or PRK, experience complimentary to enquire me nigh it.

The flavor is lastly changing, as well as hence hopefully the sunlight (screw these sun-less winters ughhhh) volition larn inwards ameliorate for me as well as everyone else. So yeah, I'm yet live every bit the championship indicates. Let's larn dorsum inwards touch! Or welcome if you're novel (how did yous come upward across my weblog when I haven't updated much?? haha)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel