Jennie Shouldn't Survive Over-Promoted?


Pann: Jennie shouldn't last over-promoted similar this

1. [+247, -19] I mightiness larn a lot of downvotes simply I went to Blackpink's concert in addition to came dorsum rattling disappointed. I've never been to an idol concert that was was bland in addition to couldn't draw the audience's attending similar that. Don't assail since it's my personal opinion. I'm a Jennie stan simply Jisoo caught my attending more. They should promote Jisoo instead...

2. [+244, -10] I agree. YG is promoting Jennie also much correct now. It's non similar the fandom is big yet, in addition to therefore the fandom volition last divided if a for certain fellow member gets over-promoted. Besides, Jennie is the type that enjoys the spotlight. She doesn't try to part the spotlight amongst other members, the other members terminate upward getting buried. As someone interested inward Blackpink, I tin tell how YG wants to brand her a woman individual GD simply the media-play is also much. I don't know if this volition produce goodness Jennie.

3. [+208, -18] I'm non fifty-fifty for certain if she's expert plenty to last promoted similar that.

4. [+101, -5] BTS in addition to Twice's companies spend upward all private CFs because they focus on a long-run equally a group. They know what volition lead house if they piece of work along promoting 1 pop member. Why doesn't Hyun Suk know that?

5. [+92, -2] To speak extremely, I intend she'll terminate upward similar Sulli... She'll showtime slacking off amongst the stages in addition to terminate upward equally a solo. And similar SM did, YG wouldn't allow Jennie leave.

6. [+87, -0] All YG stans would know. I'm a long-term Bigbang stan in addition to I could tell Yang Hyun Suk was dying to promote Jennie since she was a trainee. She's a charming tiddler simply Yang Hyun Suk is going also far.

7. [+79, -3] As a 13-year-long GD stan, GD's success equally a solo is undoubtable simply Bigbang stans back upward it. In interviews, GD ever says, "I take in to a greater extent than for Bigbang music than solo music" "My solo music is experimental because I don't know when I'll unloosen it simply I take in the adjacent few years for Bigbang albums." You tin tell GD's priority is the group, non solo. You convey to meet solo promotions equally an extension of the group's identity for long-run. But I don't intend it's the illustration for Jennie. A solo she was dying to do? I mightiness audio old-fashioned simply Blackpink is doing good thank yous to Teddy, what solo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ YG doesn't allow anyone promote equally a solo, fifty-fifty Kang Seungyoon used to last a solo simply he's inward Winner now. It's non similar Jennie tin rap or sing equally good equally Kang Seungyoon. She's a rapper simply she can't fifty-fifty write her ain raps. I don't sympathise what she tin do. If she's going to slack off amongst the choreography, she should larn dorsum within of the treasure box in addition to reflect.

8. [+70, -2] The existent occupation is i-fans. The expert matter close i-fans is their cohesion simply they don't assist close roots/manners/sunbae-hoobae that Koreans actually take in important. When an idol stands out, i-fans telephone phone her a queen in addition to praise her instead ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel