Update Green Bom Gets Criticized For Her Rude Comment On 4Minute Winning #1



Pann: Park Bom was likewise rude this time





*Roommate casts are surprised when 4minute is announced to hold upwards the winner*

Park Bom: "I was certain that nosotros (2NE1) would win #1, but nosotros didn't. At the backstage, Nana came upwards to me too said, "unnie's grouping should've won #1" too held my hand. It cheered me upwards a lot"

4minute was ahead of 2NE1 inwards damage of SNS scores too digital sales



(edit - Park Bom's words are translated correctly)


=====



1. [+105, -25] It's truthful that Park Bom was rude. I'm certain 4minute too SNSD fans were all upset. But equally a fan, permit me defend her a bit... Before this, Park Bom said that she sometimes chooses incorrect words when speaking. If you lot sentry her on TV, you'll reveal her beingness careful. And 2NE1 won #1 on chiliad Countdown, then she must've idea 2NE1 would also win on Inkigayo. Park Bom is at incorrect sure because you lot can't receive got words back. As a 2NE1 fan, I'm lamentable for 4minute too SNSD fans...


2. [+100, -11] Of course of teaching she's rude alongside this. I was surprised when I watched her proverb that. I call upwards Bommie said it without thinking. She should hold upwards careful when speaking... Why did you lot exercise that ㅠㅠ


3. [+81, -19] I call upwards she meant no offence. She should reverberate too brand certain non to verbalise similar that again. 2NE1 fans are stopping themselves from defending her... Aigo what if she cries i time to a greater extent than ㅋㅋㅋ In the preview, she was crying.


4. [+46, -52] Park Bom is at error but I wouldn't tell she's rude.


5. [+37, -16] You're making it equally if Park Bom said "of course of teaching 2NE1 should win #1. Why 4minute?" For 2NE1, this is their amount album subsequently 4 years, their digital sales were good, too she was then happy when she won #1 too cried. Of course of teaching she would anticipate to win #1. I know that Park Bom chose incorrect words but I don't call upwards she deserves this much of criticisms. Park Bom didn't hateful that 4minute shouldn't win #1. I empathise why 4minute fans are upset, though. I acknowledge that Park Bom's linguistic communication wasn't appropriate but I don't call upwards Park Bom's personalities should hold upwards judged past times it. Park Bom said she lived overseas for long then her Korean isn't perfect. And the casts on Roommate.. I was indeed surprised because their bad facial expressions but I call upwards it's because Park Bom is their Roommate peer, the focus was on 2NE1 vs SNSD, too Jo Se Ho didn't fifty-fifty know that 4minute was i of the candidates. I call upwards they were expecting either 2NE1 or SNSD then they were simply surprised. I'm non proverb that 4minute doesn't deserves to win #1 but I come across why this is a sensitive issue... So Park Bom should conduct her words carefully. And shouldn't the Roommate producer edit this out? They similar to exercise fuzz.


6. [+31, -15] How is it rude to hold off winning #1? Don't all candidates desire to win #1?


7. [+29, -9] Everyone's reactions were similar that except 4minute fans ㅋㅋ


8. [+27, -5] Honestly... didn't everyone hold off either SNSD or 2NE1?


9. [+25, -12] Isn't it obvious? The casts are simply surprised because 4minute is winning alongside a trashy autotuned vocal ㅋㅋㅋ They wouldn't receive got been that surprised if SNSD won. 4minute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thanks for the laugh.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel