Update Divided Opinions On Hwayoung



Pann: Hwayoung speaks the truth of T-ara's bullying scandal






"We didn't bring a proficient relationship. There are a lot of things but I can't tell that at that spot was no fight. I intend every grouping is the same. It could live three vs four or 1 vs 6. I should've kept the employment but I jurist I tried likewise hard. Women don't know the mindset of women either. I joined the grouping belatedly thence I didn't intend I should bother the unnies. And I also idea I should endure through. Maybe that didn't await good. I promise there's no to a greater extent than misunderstanding. I was solely trying non to bother them."

"I had people to lean on thence it didn't bother me equally much. I'm real closed amongst Infinite Sungjong together with Sistar Dasom. It happens oftentimes amongst girls anyways. My friends supported me. I'm real outgoing. Sungjong is a actually closed friend of mine. When something happens, nosotros telephone scream upwardly each other together with preserve the stress. My boss also supported me."

(she's asked virtually her self-composed rap she posted when the scandal broke out) 
"Ah yeah. They were annoying... To live honest, I disliked unnies together with the boss at that time. So it was a "diss" together with a cheer of "love together with hate". It was mixed. It's non likewise long agone but looking back, I intend it was thence cute. I didn't know how precious it was to live inward a daughter group. I desire to come across unnies together with bring drinks amongst them. I'm non certain how unnies think, though."


=====


1. [+337, -113] I intend I'll larn a lot of downvotes but I intend she's a sly fox... "All I did was working difficult but I jurist they didn't similar me ㅠㅠ Please compassion me." I'm non a fan of T-ara, I dislike them a lot.

2. [+268, -83] I jurist she'll never write an article without T-ara beingness mentioned. Oh good it's non similar she got into the fellowship past times auditioning together with her preparation fourth dimension wasn't tough. She got into the fellowship past times her twin. Her high schoolhouse grades were hitting the bottom but she got into Kyung Hee University past times celebrity exceptional entrance. She's non exceptional inward anything thence she'll forever live shoving T-ara.

3. [+238, -88] She seems similar a sly fox.


4. [+97, -51] It's thence pitiful ㅋㅋㅋ So it's truthful that they had problem together with that she didn't bring a proficient human relationship amongst the half-dozen members. Is "bullying" solely virtually beating together with swearing? Outcasting individual is also bullying. The best replies are nonsense. Fox? Real foxes don't human activeness that way. Do you lot fifty-fifty know what "victim pretending" is? Hwayoung is a victim, why should she pretend to live one? If Hwayoung is indeed a fox, she'll tell it was all her mistake together with covert them. Her interview is clean, what's amongst all this bullshit? I experience thence bad for her. When Hwayoung got kicked out, you lot guys said such things but directly Hwayoung is the play a joke on together with the troublemaker ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


5. [+77, -34] Koreans together with their hypocrisy. You guys bashed Hwayoung when she joined T-ara, shielded Hwayoung when the bullying scandal broke out, together with directly you lot guys are i time again bashing her ㅋㅋ


6. [+64, -12] Well girls know that T-ara incident ever happens amidst girls. When T-ara debuted, I saw Boram together with Soyeon beingness outcasted. Hwayoung's form merely got thence much bigger because of T-ara members' bad past, the tweets, together with the stupid company. But don't you lot intend T-ara would loathe this situation? They worked difficult from their debut, Hwayoung together with then joined the grouping when she's untalented, the fellowship media-played thence much for her, together with she was belatedly to a concert because she was getting her nails done... I'm non maxim that T-ara is innocent, though. T-ara is definitely at mistake but I don't intend Hwayoung is completely innocent from this... I said this to my friends together with they looked at me weirdly. They're to a greater extent than weird because they beak behind people's backs but they shield Hwayoung... And this is non related but isn't at that spot ever individual who's outcasted from the whole class? Like individual whose oral cavity stinks or individual who tries likewise hard... People merely bring to avoid them unless they laid upwardly it.


7. [+61, -21] T-ara's at mistake but Hwayoung is non innocent either.


8. [+57, -18] I showtime idea she was kind. But I saw her maxim "freaking funny" when the unnies were having an interview. She's non form at all.


9. [+52, -22] Watch Hello Baby, Hwayoung is the solely i who changes the diapers. She was doing all of the difficult tasks non to bother them together with nonetheless they bullied her. It was a proficient determination to move out the group. Stop getting associated amongst T-ara together with become on your ain path.


10. [+51, -11] She said she was ill together with went to larn her nails done.



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel