Update Idol Prejudice

Pann: Honestly, I nonetheless bring idol prejudice

1. [+114, -138] Honestly, I don't retrieve EXO is expert at singing. I'm non an anti, I'm a non-fan. EXO gets spared because they bring then many fans. Fans telephone phone them hard-working, talented, as well as cute but every bit a non-fan, their singing lacks a lot. It's funny that people tin live on idols simply past times handsome faces as well as dancing skills. As a singer, existence expert at singing is the principal requirement.

2. [+108, -2] Just how many idols are untalented that people fifty-fifty enjoin "talented idols"... Talent is a must for all singers.

3. [+82, -1] Agreed. I wonder why they're called singers when they can't sing. Fans defend them past times proverb they tin trip the lite fantastic but roughly of them don't fifty-fifty await similar they're expert at dancing. I simply don't larn the ones that can't either sing or dance.

4. [+52, -0] Many are untalented as well as many are talented. But if they desire to live on a singer, shouldn't they live on much amend than average people? Aren't they embarrassed to telephone phone themselves singers when they're untalented?

5. [+49, -48] That's possible. I'm non interested inwards EXO at all but I was then shocked when I heard that Chanyeol is a rapper ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Don't earn money"... I heard that Sehun is likewise a rapper. I know that Baekhyun, DO, as well as Chen are expert at singing but what's the roles of the other members ㅋㅋ What create Kai as well as Xiumin fifty-fifty do? There are then many members without for sure roles. No business office way their supposed business office doesn't adjust them.

6. [+38, -0] "But he's a visual!" "But he's a dancer!" Then why didn't they decease a model or a dancer instead of a singer?

7. [+33, -16] It's true. EXO as well as Twice are large groups that can't sing.

8. [+33, -13] Honestly, I retrieve BTOB as well as Mamamoo are beyond idols... It's non mutual to discovery a grouping that has a rapper singing along. And I retrieve BTOB's notes are the highest of all idols.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel