Update Bts' 'Blood, Sweat, In Addition To Tears' Is Doing Good On The Chart?

Pann: BTS' digital rate this time

(Pann talks nearly BTS charting inside occur 10 during daytime)

1. [+89, -6] Some people nation it's because the fandom size is bigger only if it's alone fans listening, in addition to thence the b-sides would besides last on the chart. They're getting skillful results because a lot of non-fans are listening to it every bit well.

2. [+80, -4] I went to consume samgyupsal in addition to they were playing Blood, Sweat, in addition to Tears ㅋㅋ

3. [+80, -4] H5N1 lot of manlike someone non-fans must last besides listening to them

4. [+46, -0] This is 10cm's interview! All members had participated inward the album production in addition to every fellow member has a solo song.


(10cm maxim BTS' music motivates them)


5. [+45, -0] I cruel for BTS all of a precipitous in addition to I can't escape ㅠㅠ I was a stan of onetime classic, indie bands, in addition to Korean ballad. I can't believe they managed to attract someone similar me. I'm fifty-fifty listening to their onetime songs on Youtube ㅠㅠ I desire to become out of this dark hole ㅠㅠ

6. [+37, -0] Isn't that actually high for a man child group? It's been almost a calendar month already

7. [+37, -0] It's a skillful lawsuit ㅋㅋ

8. [+31, -0] This vocal is getting skillful responses from non-fans

9. [+27, -0] It's the quaternary calendar week only the daily listeners are various ㅠㅠ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel