Update Jung Joon Young's Confront When Lovelyz Sujeong Said She's Inwards Sm


Sujeong: "I'm too inwards SM!"



Jung Joon Young: "???"

Sujeong: "C&C, I mean."

-

Pann: Jung Joon Young's confront at Sujeong's SM statement

1. [+169, -16] Whenever I encounter this, I top away reminded of my bias crying at a concert as well as it pisses me off.

2. [+149, -14] August 2013, begin concert at a globe tour. Articles on the merge were released. The members said it wasn't their error as well as cried amongst the fans at the concert. But at the same time, somebody must've been happy that they're considered to hold out inwards SM. It upsets me.

3. [+148, -22] I gauge Lovelyz prefers SM

4. [+64, -1] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm an SM stan as well as Woollim honestly wasn't an established fellowship at first. The sunbaes worked difficult to earn coin as well as that's how she was trained as well as debuted... Her tilt was then rude.

5. [+46, -5] She must've wanted to bring together SM

6. [+44, -12] Airhead bitch

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel