Update Rookie Groups Re-Create Woollim?


Pann: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 society that keeps copying Woollim

1. [+63, -5] How are they non similar? The golden logo is also manifestly copying.



2. [+53, -5] I'm non certain close the bit photograph because it's a rattling mutual concept. The outset photograph looks similar, though.

3. [+48, -1] I tin help less close the bit photograph only the outset i ㅋㅋ I estimate the society has to re-create others because they're untalented. Let's intend inward a expert way. They copied my bias' album photograph because it's pretty.



4. [+20, -0] What, did my Woollim lastly larn a imitation company

5. [+17, -0] That rookie daughter group's white sofa, pose, outfits, background, together with the house of logo are all like to Lovelyz. I tin empathize the outfits only the details are agency also similar. Infinite together with Romeo boil my blood. Romeo's album font is just the same equally quaternary generation of Inspirit. The color's also gold.

6. [+12, -0] The grouping plagiarizing Infinite is Romeo together with the grouping plagiarizing Lovelyz is from T-ara's company... Honestly, the outfits are totally the same equally Lovelyz's.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel