Update Idols That Impressed You Lot On Mask Best Singer


Pann: Idols that were on Mask Best Singer

1. [+217, -13] I was real shocked amongst Solji, Sungjae too Sandeul. But Dongwoon... Solji, Sungjae, too Sandeul never got criticized for their singing simply Dongwoon got all sorts of criticisms for his bad singing. Dongwoon didn't bring amazing techniques simply he sang good softly.

2. [+195, -25] Sungjae too Sandeul

3. [+129, -32] Sungjae



4. [+74, -4] Solji, Luna, Sandeul, too Sungjae... I was surprised when I heard that Sungjae was a sub-sub-vocalist.

5. [+72, -33] Sandeul, Solji, too Moon are the overstep three on Mask Best Singer

6. [+65, -1] Moon too Sandeul were amazing

7. [+58, -3] Sandeul! I prefer build clean too soft voices over techniques too husky voices. And he's 1 of the few idols amongst such emotions ㅠㅠ I intend Moon too Sungjae were also amazing!



8. [+57, -0] I was too thence surprised amongst Luna, Sandeul, too Sungjae. They were meliorate than expected. Chen got praises simply I haven't watched the episode yet. Chen is originally a skilful singer, I liked Best Luck. It's skilful to encounter talented idols on Mask Best Singer. I desire my bias to hold out on it. He's been approximately for 10 years simply his singing is non known ㅠㅠ I promise he appears too breaks the stereotype.

9. [+54, -3] I never idea Sandeul was an idol when he was singing

10. [+54, -5] Usually, visuals can't sing. I idea it was Sungjae's representative simply it wasn't ㅋㅋ Him too Sandeul surprised me a lot.

11. [+50, -1] Sandeul... I never fifty-fifty idea he was an idol ㅋㅋ I was too thence shocked when he took off his mask.

12. [+35, -5] Dongwoon too Yuju. Eunji too Sandeul were already well-known too they never got criticized for their singing. But Dongwoon did. I honestly idea GFriend wasn't talented when I listened to their MR removed version of Glass Bead simply it wasn't true.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel