Update Materials Sm Should Release

SNSD - ballad version of Into The New World
Tiffany - Bittersweet & Crazy
Taeyeon's solo album
EXO - remake of I Like You
Chen - Dive To Love, Drunken Truth

-

Pann: Please, SM...

1. [+113, -21] I desire them to loose an album of Baekhyun's Beautiful

2. [+105, -37] Please loose songs that could showcase Red Velvet Irene's singing talent... She sang good before. And they should demonstrate to a greater extent than of Luna's singing.

3. [+69, -10] Taeyeon's solo album volition likely last released inward October

4. [+34, -4] I'm non an EXO fan simply I was surprised when I listened to Chanyeol singing Wi Ing Wi Ing... Why practice they brand him rap?

5. [+34, -0] The songs Moon as well as Chen sang on Mask Best Singer

6. [+32, -0] I beloved I Like You fifty-fifty though I'm non a fan ㅠㅠ I desire them to loose an official rails without the traitors' voices.

7. [+23, -0] Jinki's solo album, please...

8. [+22, -1] They released build clean versions of EXO concert tracks simply I tin dismiss hear fans screaming, fuck....

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel