Update Create Yous Compassion Whatsoever Grouping That You're Non A Fan Of?

Pann: Do you lot compassion whatever grouping that you're non a fan of?

1. [+146, -14] JYJ too BAP

2. [+106, -9] I experience miserable to tell I compassion them... I'm non a fan only I desire to cheer for JYJ too BAP

3. [+104, -10] Guys, BAP is having a comeback either this twelvemonth or adjacent year!!! Please back upward them!

4. [+52, -47] Lovelyz

5. [+43, -1] Ladies' Code... I felt actually bad...

6. [+39, -20] JYJ, BAP, Lovelyz, F(x), Apink, SNSD

7. [+37, -0] JYJ ㅠㅠ They're enlisting without a populace broadcast comeback... They must move desperate to move on the phase ㅠㅠ But I experience proud that they're all the same releasing albums too working difficult amongst their flawless talents too visuals. Even though all I tin create is wait, I'm proud to move your fan. Let's walk on a flowery path, JYJ <3



8. [+25, -0] Spica. They were at an ambiguous location too they're of a abrupt non appearing. Boa was lately on Mask Best Singer, is it a possibility?

9. [+18, -3] Nine Muses too ZE:A. Nine Muses accept amazing visuals, proportions, too heights only they're non getting popular. ZE:A exclusively does private promotions. People exclusively know Hyungsik, Kwanghee, too Dongjoon.

10. [+16, -2] MBLAQ

11. [+13, -0] FT Island. I intend they would've been much to a greater extent than successful if they were inwards a correct company.

12. [+12, -0] Teen Top. They debuted inwards the same twelvemonth every bit Infinite too was real pop until 2012 2013. They're of a abrupt non appearing. But Infinite got too hence pop too hoobaes similar B1A4 too Block B are likewise getting too hence popular. I experience bad ㅠㅠ I promise they create well, the fellowship has no solution. Hwaiting, Angels.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel