Update Decreasing Fans & The Singers

Pann: Don't y'all experience bitter every bit y'all stan a singer?

(Pann says when the vocalizer knows that their fans are decreasing. Like Bana of B1A4)

1. [+64, -1] It's deplorable when the vocalizer knows that their fans are decreasing. It's fifty-fifty to a greater extent than deplorable when the vocalizer has to smiling in addition to non outcry ㅠㅠ

3. [+57, -2] Really concord alongside the previous comment. I felt then bad in addition to sorry when my vocalizer knew that their fans were decreasing in addition to was worried that people would forget them. They debuted years agone in addition to had a lot of concerts but withal cried at people coming to come across their comeback. They must live on worrying because of their fans, I experience then bad.

4. [+57, -0] I intend all singers convey felt this. I tin exclusively imagine how deplorable they must live on to come across their fans leaving.

5. [+17, -1] Find forcefulness <3



6. [+12, -1] I'm a Bana in addition to I postulate heed a lot almost our downfall in addition to flops. I tin actually experience that the fans are decreasing. We were 150K but right away we're downward to 120K. They convey long hiatuses in addition to a lot of private promotions, then a lot of fans left. My friends that were Banas all switched their fandoms... I'm then bitter.

7. [+11, -0] When my vocalizer was on their peak, I didn't desire it to stop. But I realize that my vocalizer must laissez passer on upwards their location if merely about other vocalizer does better. The fans of the previous vocalizer on their peak must've felt the same every bit me. I desire my vocalizer to live on inward fans' memories, non mortal that shakes the world.

8. [+11, -0] I'm a Bana in addition to I agree... I intend most fans are non fifty-fifty streaming. Chart-out? Are y'all kidding... They should've been inward the nautical chart for at to the lowest degree a month. I'm deplorable because my bias knows that their fans are leaving.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel