Update Songs That Should Climb Dorsum To The Nautical Chart 2

Hello - NU'EST
Blossom Tears - Leo & Lyn
Stranger - Baby Soul
Stop It / Crash - BAP
Love Story / I Wish - Gavy NJ
Girls Why - VIXX
Time To Walk Memories - Nell
Love… An Earnest Song of Spring Sung In The Winter (The Legendary Witch OST) - Lee Yoo Rim

-

Pann: Songs that should climb dorsum to the nautical chart 2

1. [+75, -15] I mean value It's Okay is such a wasted song. It's a healing vocal simply non a lot of people know...

2. [+64, -15] It's Okay is a actually proficient song, I desire it to climb dorsum to the chart... BTOB's Second Confession is also a proficient song!

3. [+44, -2] I actually liked Hello as well as Crash ㅠㅠ It's Okay is also proficient ㅋㅋ

4. [+20, -2] BTOB's vocal Like Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Crystal is actually good... All BTOB songs are proficient ㅠㅠ

5. [+16, -2] Hul, is the OP me? Blossom Tears is my ringtone, I actually similar it ㅠㅠ But the MV is scary... Leo kills the daughter to buy the farm on her heart(?) forever... I got goosebumps when the mannequin appeared at the end.

6. [+9, -0] Anybody know Sunflower past times Gavy NJ? It's a proficient vocal ㅋㅋ I sing this at karaoke all the fourth dimension simply I audio similar a dying grunter because the notes are also high ㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel