Update Criticisms On Interplanetary Space L's Acting



Pann: The worst instrumentalist of manly somebody idols is Infinite L


1. [+207, -53] I tin defend everything of Myungsoo except his acting ㅠㅠ Woohyun's high schoolhouse was OK exactly later watching the commencement episode of My Lovely Girl, I stopped watching because of Myungsoo. I was as well as hence embarrassed equally I was watching it ㅠㅠ Sorry, Myungsoo-ya

2. [+188, -40] Look how the best respond is trying to defend him amongst excuses ㅋㅋ Even if his lines weren't weird, every run of his acting was as well as hence awkward as well as stupid ㅋㅋ

3. [+106, -289] L yet pulled it off amongst the cringe-worthy lines, he's amazing enough. Do you lot intend he was able to focus amongst lines similar "I'm interplanetary space ability Siwoo!" ㅋㅋ Instead of criticizing Myungsoo, criticize the script writer. And don't bash his looks if you lot receive got around manners



4. [+81, -13] Honestly, all Infinite kids can't act

5. [+65, -10] It's truthful that he can't deed at all

6. [+48, -13] Woah, await how the responses are dissimilar on Pann, Nate, as well as Naver. Don't you lot recollect how many criticisms L got abhor during the drama ㅋㅋㅋ I didn't sentinel the drama because of L as well as Krystal's acting. Even Yunho was meliorate than L. L's acting was the trashiest of all idols later Dongho. At to the lowest degree Dongho knew he was bad as well as hence he stopped acting exactly L is shameless. I'm worried because he's gonna receive got a Pb run sometime soon. I know I'm gonna larn a lot of downvotes ㅋㅋ

7. [+46, -0] I'm an Inspirit exactly L needs to halt acting. Honestly, Myungsoo can't deed as well as yet he keeps doing dramas as well as gets to a greater extent than criticisms ㅠㅠ Stop acting for god's sake!!!!!!!!!

8. [+44, -5] Yunho is meliorate than L. You can't defend Myungsoo's acting. You could've blamed the author if it was alone My Lovely Girl exactly his acting was too controversial inwards other works. I know that he's handsome as well as sort exactly don't defend his acting. He's non fifty-fifty improving

9. [+33, -0] I personally desire to refer Lee Sungjong... I watched him acting amongst Kim Yoojung as well as ugh... I'm non an anti btw

10. [+27, -8] All of Infinite members shouldn't act. No ask to explicate L. Hoya's Reply bubble was outburst inwards My Lovely Girl ㅋㅋ He was similar reading a textbook. High School something was too rattling awkward. The drama would've gotten as well as hence much abhor if it aired on a golden time. People are proverb that other Infinite members are OK exactly it's because they're comparison them to L



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel