Update Sm Trip The Low-Cal Fantastic Job - Yunho, Eunhyuk, Taemin, Kai



Pann: When virile individual dancers inward SM dance



Yunho: "Hah! I'm in addition to then expert at dancing, right? Hoot! I know. Why? Because I'm U.Know.Yun.Ho."

Eunhyuk: "Ah I actually don't desire to trip the low-cal fantastic but somehow, it's my talent. I'm in addition to then lazy but I'm in addition to then expert at dancing."

Taemin: "I'm young!!!!! I'm in addition to then brave!!!! I'm gonna wing away amongst this music!!!"

Kai: "Hah... Fuck I'm actually feeling this music... I'm crazy for music..."


=


1. [+317, -26] I actually similar it when Jongin in addition to Taemin trip the low-cal fantastic ㅠㅠ They're similar a dark swan in addition to a white swan

  I actually similar it when Jongin in addition to Taemin trip the low-cal fantastic  Update SM trip the low-cal fantastic trouble - Yunho, Eunhyuk, Taemin, Kai


2. [+269, -35] His dancing is only in addition to then sexy in addition to pretty  ㅠㅠ 

 I actually similar it when Jongin in addition to Taemin trip the low-cal fantastic  Update SM trip the low-cal fantastic trouble - Yunho, Eunhyuk, Taemin, Kai


3. [+252, -27] "Hah... Fuck I'm actually feeling this music... I'm crazy for music..."

 I actually similar it when Jongin in addition to Taemin trip the low-cal fantastic  Update SM trip the low-cal fantastic trouble - Yunho, Eunhyuk, Taemin, Kai 


4. [+144, -261] Sometimes, Kai exaggerates his facial expressions, it's burdensome to hold off at

5. [+141, -7] Other members: "Woahhh it's Taemin!!! Worship this man!!!! I dearest yous Taemin fairy-nim!!!!"

 I actually similar it when Jongin in addition to Taemin trip the low-cal fantastic  Update SM trip the low-cal fantastic trouble - Yunho, Eunhyuk, Taemin, Kai 


6. [+134, -7] Because I'm U.Know.Yun.Ho.

  I actually similar it when Jongin in addition to Taemin trip the low-cal fantastic  Update SM trip the low-cal fantastic trouble - Yunho, Eunhyuk, Taemin, Kai


7. [+120, -3] Yeah Yunho's unique human face upwards in addition to the smirk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+104, -20] Kai's trip the low-cal fantastic gives me goosebumps sometimes. It's similar he's pouring everything into it. Like his trunk in addition to music are becoming one

 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel