Update [Crime Scene 2] Xiumin & Jang Dong Min


Article: EXO Xiumin takes a jab at Jang Dong Min, "you've never been an idol, receive got you?" (Crime Scene 2)


Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+401, -23] He said it because Xiumin's grapheme was older than Jang Dong Min ㅋㅋ Look at the article championship ㅋㅋ

2. [+320, -28] As a fan of Crime Scene, I flora it funny because Xiumin's component division was older. Why are people butthurt? I estimate EXO is pop indeed

3. [+296, -128] On the final episode, EXO fans hated Jang Dong Min thus much. I never disliked EXO but I'm starting to because of the rude fans

4. [+46, -14] He's witty ㅋㅋ He doesn't exaggerate, he says critical things, as well as he finds expert evidences. He's the best invitee thus far

5. [+34, -1] On this episode, Hani was inwards her 40's as well as Xiumin was inwards his 30's. They both were the oldest characters ㅋㅋ It was funny to come across Jang Dong Min as well as Jang Jin speaking formally to them ㅋㅋ

6. [+33, -2] On the final episode, Jang Dong Min called Xiumin an idiot as well as on this episode, Xiumin asked Jang Dong Min if he's never been an idol. These were jokes that could hold upward lightly passed. If you're bashing Jang Dong Min or Xiumin without fifty-fifty watching the show, as well as thus you're only stupid

7. [+33, -9] Xiumin is handsome

-



Pann: Not only Xiumin, but this is such fun deduction demo

1. [+136, -4] I was originally a stan of Crime Scene as well as Xiumin is genuinely expert ㅠㅠ How did he fifty-fifty mean value of checking the neck...

 EXO Xiumin takes a jab at Jang Dong Min Update [Crime Scene 2] Xiumin & Jang Dong Min


2. [+112, -1] XiSinger, XiVocal, XiManager ㅋㅋ Even the names are cute ㅋㅋ

 EXO Xiumin takes a jab at Jang Dong Min Update [Crime Scene 2] Xiumin & Jang Dong Min


3. [+107, -3] Did you lot guys come across Xiumin's eyes when he asked, "do you lot receive got a girlfriend?" I was dying

4. [+53, -1] I was nervous when Park Jiyoon said, "you searched my room I fifty-fifty bought you lot drinks as well as stuff" but I got goosebumps when he replied, "but I sold a lot of your bags Do you lot mean value you lot would've sold them without me?" He's genuinely expert amongst skits

 EXO Xiumin takes a jab at Jang Dong Min Update [Crime Scene 2] Xiumin & Jang Dong Min


5. [+47, -2] People, I'm non promoting EXO at all. This demo is genuinely fun to watch!! If you lot lookout flavor 2, you'll cease upward watching flavor 1 equally well

6. [+46, -0] These posts are written afterwards Xiumin's guesting. I estimate this is why they exercise idols. Thanks for the promotion. Once you lot lookout this show, you lot can't exit. I promise many people would lookout the show, non only EXO fans

7. [+42, -2] Honestly speaking, I was worried that he would hold upward awkward as well as quiet, but he tin genuinely joke to a greater extent than or less as well as he's expert amongst his roles. But his enshroud fourth dimension is little

8. [+38, -2] I'm a stan of Crime Scene. I personally didn't similar idol guests. But Xiumin is good. His acting is non expert but his deductions are good. He's fine




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel