Update Idols False Every Minute Leaders


ZE:A - Kwanghee
Actual leader - Luna Joonyoung



4Minute - Hyuna
Actual leader - Jihyun




FT Island - Hongki
Actual leader - Jonghoon




Apink - Eunji
Actual leader - Chorong




AOA - Choa
Actual leader - Jimin

-

Pann: Idols false equally leaders

1. [+78, -3] I idea Hongki was the leader

2. [+62, -8] It's non related but Winner's master copy leader was Song Mino. It was temporarily changed to Kang Seungyoon because Mino was injured but they kept it until debut ㅋㅋ

3. [+45, -2] I idea LE was the leader of EXID because she starts the greeting. Solji was the actual leader!

4. [+31, -0] I idea Jonghyun was the leader of SHINee ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was genuinely Onew... Sorry. I've been a SHINee fan for half-dozen years ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+30, -0] Did anybody genuinely intend Kwanghee was the leader? He's champaign a fellow member inward accuse of diverseness shows... He's definitely a mood maker but non mortal who'd hold upwards a leader.

6. [+27, -0] I idea Niel was the leader of Teen Top but he wasn't

7. [+21, -1] For SM, the oldest fellow member is ever the leader ㅋㅋ

8. [+20, -0] Hul, I've ever idea Choa was the leader

9. [+19, -0] Hul, it's Jimin? So shocking

10. [+17, -0] I idea Kyungri was the leader of Nine Muses but it's Hyuna ㅋㅋ

11. [+16, -1] I idea Krystal was the leader of f(x) but it was Victoria ㅋㅋ Thinking most it now, Krystal, Luna, Amber, in addition to Sulli don't seem similar leaders ㅋㅋ

12. [+8, -0] I idea TOP was the leader of Bigbang because he's the oldest hyung amongst charismatic looks. But later becoming a fan, I institute that he's simply bingu.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel