Update Block B Green Kyung Tweets Amongst Everland

(Everland is an entertainment common inwards Korea)


Instiz: An idol who commencement talked to Everland




Park Kyung: "Reply, Everland"



Everland: "I can't type the keyboard because I'm having a see attack..."



PK: "Who create yous similar the close from Block B? ^^"



E: "Park Kyung Park Kyung-nim. Goo goo ga ga goo goo ga ga!"



PK: "If you're non gonna tell it's me, I'll last off to Lotte World too Seoul Land..."



PK: "Then instead of replying to my tweet, write a novel tweet saying, 
"Block B Park Kyung jjang jjang man"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"



E: "Block B Park Kyung jjang jjang man"



E: "I...I did!"


=====


- What is he doing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So random

- Why does Everland give-up the ghost on replying to him though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- They're both cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Everland-nim is every minute good cute

- Everland also replied to my tweet, every minute good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel