Drama 'Our Blues' Promotes Downwards Syndrome Awareness

 Article: "Through a year's worth of communication, 'Jung Eun Hye alongside downwards syndrome' was translated to the screen"

Source: Han via Naver

1. [+186, -1] It touched my heart. I promise that this is an chance for our social club to grow inward our agreement of the differences that brand upwardly who nosotros are. I beloved you, writer-nim.

2. [+166, -1] Jung Joon's trouble left a deep impression on me when they said, "We are never taught inward life what to practise when nosotros run into a mortal alongside a disability." Wishing all of the actors, producers, staff, writers, together with Eun Hye-ssi strength.

3. [+28, -0] Touched, together with thus touched... this drama is a must lookout for all

4. [+20, -2] I back upwardly y'all !!!!

5. [+12, -0] The best

6. [+8, -0] The trouble talking close how nosotros were never taught how to bargain alongside someone who is disabled actually left an impression on me Looking forrad to to a greater extent than nifty plant past times this author

7. [+6, -0] We are all together with thus ignorant close the disabled. We powerfulness fifty-fifty live on afraid of them. I intend at that spot is such a depression marking of agreement of people who are developmentally delayed. I promise that to a greater extent than media picks upwardly on roofing content of this type because it volition assist us all inward agreement them better.

8. [+5, -0] It may live on boring only I reckon the changes happening inward our society. It's true, nosotros were never taught how to bargain alongside someone who is disabled. We never had to intend close it together with thus nosotros chose to ignore it, together with the author reminded us of that! Thank you.

9. [+3, -0] 'Our Blues'... I'm enjoying it together with thus happily, piece crying, piece laughing..

10. [+3, -0] This made me tear up... non certain why. I could experience Youngok's pressure level through the screen.. together with the floor may convey been to a greater extent than touching because a existent mortal alongside down's syndrome played the business office every bit well.

11. [+2, -0] The writer's amazing... Jung Eun Hye-nim, fighting

12. [+1, -0] I promise the writers overstep along to hit to a greater extent than dramas. A storyline of such healing, ane that non solely makes me reverberate on myself only too await to those some me.

-



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel